Travel around the world in 180 days with Oceania and experience 5 continents, 32 countries and 89 ports!
A GLOBAL ODYSSEY OF WONDERS
On this 180-day journey of exotic horizons departing Miami on January 5, 2025, revel in the experience of exploring far and wide each new day during a rare east-to-west circumnavigation. The magical place where the sea seems to meet the sky, where the known and unknown mingle, the horizon holds as much promise and adventure as this illuminating journey that will set sail for spectacularly diverse destinations across South America, Africa, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific. In fact, there are very few journeys in life that can provide such expansive enlightenment, such joy for humanity, and such profound gratitude for the beauty of our planet. Join us aboard the small and luxurious Insignia to revel in 89 diverse and colorful destinations across 32 distinct countries with a remarkable 21 overnights all in one journey.
INTERESTING VOYAGE FACTS
- Continents: 5
- Countries: 32
- Ports: 89
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites Accessible: 46
- Overnights: 21
- Largest Population: Shanghai, China: 28,517,000
- Smallest Population: Tristan da Cunha: 245
Read more below or download our flyer - then contact us for more information on how you can sail on one of these incredible voyages!
- 'Fungi Fest' in the British Virgin Islands: It's Not About Mushrooms!
- The World's Top Luxury Train Journey is Closer to Home Than You Think
- Doing the Holidays Disney Style in Orlando and Anaheim in 2022
- Travel Black Friday Deals are Back!
- 5 Reasons Why to Go Guided
- Get the First Sneak Peek at 3 New Caribbean, Luxury All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Top Caribbean Destinations to Ring in the New Year
- Video: Culinary School in Provence, France
- The New COVID Safety Measure Cruise Travelers will actually LOVE
- Roundup of the NEW, COVID Insurance Options for Canadian Travellers